Prof. Dr. med. Elke Jager
internal medicine, oncology, hematology, and palliative care
Work > 20 years
- 1979-1985 Study of human medicine at the Universities of Mainz, Wurzburg, and Cologne
- 1986 Doctoral thesis in internal medicine. Subject: "Study of protein fractions in the chymus after the introduction of lactalbumin under the influence of bitter substances", Julius Maximilian University of Wurzburg
- 1992 Advanced training in internal medicine
- 1997 Advanced training in oncology and hematology
- 1997 Habilitation in internal medicine. Subject: "Immune response to melanoma antigens: fundamentals for the development of antigen-specific immunotherapy"
- 2007 Advanced training in palliative care
- 1986-1992 Assistant Physician in the Department of pathology at the University Hospital Mainz
- 1992-1993 Managing Senior Physician, Department of oncology, hematology and bone marrow transplantation at the Hospital Nordwest Frankfurt am Main
- 2003 Chief Physician of the Department of oncology, hematology, and bone marrow transplantation at the Hospital Nordwest Frankfurt am Main
- 2003 Director of the Clinical Research Center at the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research New York
- 2003 Head of the clinical immunology laboratory at the Hospital Nordwest Frankfurt am Main
- 2007 W3 Professorship for oncology at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- 2010 Assistant Professor, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center Buffalo
Awards, memberships, publications
- 2011 Appointed Member of the New York Academy of Cancer Immunology
What diseases does Prof. Dr. med. Elke Jager treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Elke Jager ?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, oncology, hematology, and palliative care.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Elke Jager has been practising for more than 38 years.
If you have any questions, you can go to the contact form and send your request