Prof. Dr. med. Christian Brandts
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1989-1996 Human Medicine, Free University of Berlin
- 1993-1994 Human Medicine, New York University
- 1996-1999 Residency, University Hospital Charite Berlin
- 1999-2002 Postdoctoral fellowship, cancer research, University of California
- 2002-2007 Residency, University Hospital Munster
- 2006 Board certification in internal medicine
- 2007 Board certification in hematology and oncology
- 2015 Board certification in palliative care
- 2007 Assistant Physician, Department of hematology and oncology, University Hospital Frankfurt am Main of Goethe-University
- 2016 W3 Professor, Head of University Center for Tumour Diseases at University Hospital Frankfurt am Main of Goethe-University
Awards & Memberships
- Co-speaker for the German Network of Comprehensive Cancer Centers (German cancer aid)
- Board member of the German Working Group of Cancer Centers
- Co-speaker of two clinician scientists programs in Frankfurt (Mildred Scheel Career Center, Else Kroner research program) to promote the academic careers of young cancer researchers
- 2019 Board Member of the Organisation of European Cancer Institutes
P447: DECIPHERING THE MITOPHAGY RECEPTOR NETWORK IDENTIFIES A CRUCIAL ROLE FOR OPTINEURIN IN ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA
P1319: TREATMENT WITH MIDOSTAURIN AND OTHER FLT3 TARGETING INHIBITORS IS ASSOCIATED WITH AN INCREASED RISK OF CARDIOVASCULAR ADVERSE EVENTS IN PATIENTS WITH FLT3 MUTATED AML WHO UNDERWENT ALLOGENEIC HCT
Treatment with midostaurin and other FLT3 targeting inhibitors is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular adverse events in patients who underwent allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation with FLT3-mutated AML
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Christian Brandts?
The primary specialization of the doctor is hematology, oncology, cancer researchers and palliative care.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Christian Brandts