Prof. Dr. med. Peter Bader
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1986-1993 Human medicine, Eberhard-KarlsUniversity in Tubingen
- 1993 Doctorate: “Treatment of metastatic IV neuroblastoma with murine monoclonal antibody”
- 2000 Board certification in pediatrics
- 2001 Habilitation: “Serial quantitative studies of hematopoietic chimerism after allogeneic stem cell transplantation in children with acute leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes”
- 1993-1994 Internship, Department of pediatric and adolescent medicine, University Hospital Frankfurt am Main of Goethe-University
- 2001-2004 Senior Physician General Pediatrics, hematology and oncology, University Clinic for Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine Tubingen
- 2004 Head, Vice Director of the Department of pediatric and adolescent immunology, stem cell transplantation and intensive care, University Children’s Hospital in Frankfurt
Awards & Memberships
- 2004 Kind Philipp Prize of the German Society for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- 2006 Fritz Acker Prize
- 2007 Bone Marrow Transplant Nature Publishing Prize as part of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- 2010 Bone Marrow Transplant Nature Publishing Prize as part of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- 2014 Bone Marrow Transplant Nature Publishing Prize as part of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Society for pediatric oncology and hematology
- Member of the American Society of Hematology
- Member of the board of the German Association for Bone Marrow and Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Member of the Society of Pediatric Oncology and Hematology
- Chair of the pediatric diseases working group of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
The GAIN Registry - a New Prospective Study for Patients with Multi-organ Autoimmunity and Autoinflammation.
Echocardiography and extravascular lung water during 3 weeks of exposure to high altitude in otherwise healthy asthmatics.
25 July, 2023
Allo or auto CAR-T cells for refractory BCP-ALL?
13 July, 2023
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Peter Bader?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric immunology, oncology, leukemia and stem cell transplantation.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Peter Bader