Prof. Dr. med. Maria J.G.T Vehreschild
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 2000-2006 Human medicine, Charite University Berlin, the University of Nice in France, Federal University of Minas Gerais, the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil
- Doctorate at the Technical University of Munich
- Completed the diploma course in tropical medicine at the Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine
- Research fellowship at the Clinical Study Center II for Infectious Diseases at the University Hospital in Cologne
- 2012 A specialist in internal medicine
- 2012 Habilitation at the University of Cologne
- 2014 Advanced training certificate for infectious diseases, German Society for Infectious Diseases
- 2016 A specialist in internal medicine, hematology, and oncology
- 2018 Professor of infectious diseases
- 2018 Head of the Department of infectious diseases at University Hospital Frankfurt am Main of Goethe-University
Awards & Memberships
- 2010 Young Talent Award of the German Society for Mycology
- 2015 Best Abstract Award of the German Society for Hematology and Oncology
- 2016 Co-author of the book "Microbiome. Knowledge and Perspectives"
- Fellow of the European Confederation of Medical Mycology
- Head of the microbiome research group at the University Hospital in Cologne
- Part of the board of the German Society for Infectious Diseases
Increasing numbers and complexity of Staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infection-14 years of prospective evaluation at a German tertiary care centre with multi-centre validation of findings.
Association of ward-level antibiotic consumption with healthcare-associated Clostridioides difficile infections: an ecological study in five German university hospitals, 2017-2019.
1 August, 2023
Specialized palliative care for hospitalized patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection: an analysis of the LEOSS registry.
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Maria J.G.T Vehreschild?
The primary specialization of the doctor is infectious diseases, internal and tropical medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Maria J.G.T Vehreschild