Prof. Dr. med. Christian Strauss
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Obtaining specialization in neurosurgery
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- Optional further training for special neurosurgical intensive care medicine and intraoperative functional monitoring
- Senior Physician of the Department of neurosurgery at the University Hospital Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Director, Department of neurosurgery at the University Hospital Halle (Saale)
- Head of the certified Interdisciplinary Center of neuro-oncological tumor
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Neurosurgery
- Member of the German Society for Skull Base Surgery
- Member of the German Society for Clinical Neurophysiology
- Member of the American Society of Neurophysiological Monitoring
- Member of the Physical-medical partnership of the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Member of the International Society of Intraoperative Neurophysiology
- Included in the Focus Journal doctor's top list of neurosurgery
Patients' perspectives of barriers and facilitators to accessing support through primary care for common mental health problems in England: A systematic review.
1 October, 2023
Plasma β-synuclein, GFAP, and neurofilaments in patients with malignant gliomas undergoing surgical and adjuvant therapy.
23 August, 2023
Establishment of vestibular schwannoma primary cell cultures obtained from cavitron ultrasonic surgical aspirator tissue material.
21 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Christian Strauss?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurosurgery and neurosurgical intensive care medicine.
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Christian Strauss