PD. Dr. med. Ralf Buhl
neurosurgery, spine surgery, and neuro-oncology
Work > 20 years
- 1885-1991 Studied Medicine at the Medical University of Essen
- 1994 Doctoral Dissertation Defense
- Specialization in Neurosurgery
- Specialization in Neuro-oncology
- 1992-1993 Doctor at the General Surgery Clinic in Leeds and Cambridge, UK
- 1993-1996 Assistant Physician at the Department of Neurology, Trade Union Hospital Recklinghausen
- 1996-2006 Scientific Assistant at the Neurosurgical Clinic, University of Kiel
- 2006-2009 Deputy Chief Physician at the Neurosurgical Clinic, Clemens Hospital Munster
- 2009 Chief Physician at the Department of Neurosurgery, Academic Clinical Hospital Solingen, Germany
- 2015 Medical Director at Academic Hospital of Solingen, Germany
Awards, memberships, publications
- Member of the German Society for Neurosurgery
- Member of the German Cancer Society
- Member of the Neuro-oncological working community
- Member of the German Society for Skull Surgery
- Author of multiple publications
What diseases does PD. Dr. med. Ralf Buhl treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. Ralf Buhl?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurosurgery, spine surgery, and neuro-oncology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
PD. Dr. med. Ralf Buhl has been practising for more than 31 years.
If you have any questions, you can go to the contact form and send your request