Prof. Dr. med. Karl R. Aigner
oncology, regional chemotherapy
- Studied Medicine at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen
- Specialist in Cardiovascular Surgery at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen
- Habilitation on techniques of regional chemotherapy in his scientific focus, surgical oncology at the Justus-Liebig-University Giessen
- Got Venia Legendi in the methods of regional chemotherapy and their application in a field close to it – cancer surgery
- 1986-1991 Head of the Department of Surgery at the Trostberg Hospital on the Chiemsee
- 1986-2001 Head of the Department of Surgical Oncology at the Asklepios Paulinen Klinik Wiesbaden
- 2002-2005 Head of the Department of Surgical Oncology at the Medias Cancer Clinic in Ransbach-Baumbach
- 2006 Medical Director at the Medias Cancer Clinic Burghausen
- 2006 Head of the Department of Surgical Oncology and Regional Chemotherapy at the Oncological Clinic Medias Burghausen
Awards, memberships, publications
- Member of the German Society of Surgery
- Member of the Professional Association of German Surgeons
- Member of the German Cancer Society (Experimental Cancer Research Section)
- Member of the European Association for Cancer Research
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member of the Society of Surgical Oncology
- Author of over 200 professional publications
- The first who develop a technique of isolated liver perfusion using a heart-lung machine
What diseases does Prof. Dr. med. Karl R. Aigner treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Karl R. Aigner?
The primary specialization of the doctor is oncology, regional chemotherapy.
If you have any questions, you can go to the contact form and send your request