Prof. Dr. med. Lars Bullinger
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1992-1997 Heidelberg Medical School, Heidelberg, Germany
- 1998 German Academic Exchange Service scholarship
- 1998 Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, and Duke University, Durham, USA
- 1999 MD, Heidelberg Medical School
- 2000 Dr. med. University of Heidelberg
- 2002-2003 German Research Foundation scholarship
- 2002-2003 Postdoctoral fellowship in the department of pathology (Prof. J. D. Pollack), Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA (DFG scholarship)
- 2008 Habilitation, University of Ulm
- 2011 Assistant Prof., Internal Medicine, University of Ulm
- 2011-2014 Heisenberg scholarship
- 2016 Associate Prof. of personalized medicine, University of Ulm
- 2017 Full Professor, hematology and oncology, University Hospital Charite, Berlin
- 1999 Residency in the department of internal medicine, hematology and oncology (Prof. A. D. Ho), University of Heidelberg, Germany
- 1999-2001 Residency in the Department of Internal Medicine III (Prof. H. Dohner), University Hospital of Ulm, Germany
- 2004-2009 Residency, fellowship in the department of internal medicine III (Prof. H. Dohner), University Hospital of Ulm, Germany
- 2010 Sabbatical in the department of pediatric oncology (Prof. S. A. Armstrong), Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, MA, USA
- 2011-2017 Attending Physician, department of internal medicine III (Prof. H. Dohner), University Hospital of Ulm, Germany
- 2013-2017 Head of the Oncology Section of the department of internal medicine III (Prof. H. Dohner), University Hospital of Ulm, Germany
- 2015 Heisenberg Professor
- 2016-2017 Executive deputy director, the center of internal medicine, University Hospital of Ulm, Germany
- 2016-2017 Professor for personalized medicine, Medical Faculty University of Ulm, Germany
- 2017 Director of the department of hematology, oncology and tumor immunology, University Hospital Charite, Berlin, Germany
Awards & Memberships
- 2005 Franziska Kolb award for leukaemia research
- Member of the American Society of Hematology
- Member of the American Association for Cancer Research
- Member of Working group for internal oncology
- Member of the German Society for Hematology and Oncology
- Member of the German Cancer Society
- Member of the European Hematology Association
- Member of the European LeukemiaNet
Clinical impact of the genomic landscape and leukemogenic trajectories in non-intensively treated elderly acute myeloid leukemia patients.
17 August, 2023
Cell fate determinant Llgl1 is required for propagation of acute myeloid leukemia.
16 August, 2023
S122: MUTANT IDH1 HIJACKS DIFFERENTIATION PROGRAMS IN MYELOID PROGENITOR CELLS TO IMPAIR GRANULOCYTIC DIFFERENTIATION.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Lars Bullinger?
The primary specialization of the doctor is haematology, oncology, leukaemia research, tumor immunology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Lars Bullinger