PD. Dr. med. Patrick Hundsdorfer
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1994-1998 Ph.D. student, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg
- 1999 Approbation as doctor
- 2002-2005 Postdoc, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg
- 2007 Specialist in pediatrics and youth medicine
- 2009 Subspecialty in pediatric hematology and oncology
- 2010 Habilitation in the subject in pediatrics and adolescent medicine
- 2019 Additional qualification in intensive care medicine
- 2008-2019 Group Leader, Department of pediatric oncology and hematology, University Hospital Charite Berlin
- 2010 Senior Physician, Department of pediatric oncology and hematology, University Hospital Charite Berlin
- 2017 Senior Physician, a station for pediatric bone marrow transplantation, University Hospital Charite Berlin
- 2019 Chief Physician, Department of pediatric and adolescent medicine, congenital malformations, and pediatric oncology at Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
Awards & Memberships
- 2016-2019 Development and expansion of the national neuroblastoma biobank
Defining the landscape of circular RNAs in neuroblastoma unveils a global suppressive function of MYCN.
4 July, 2023
Effect and Tolerance of N5 and N6 Chemotherapy Cycles in Combination with Dinutuximab Beta in Relapsed High-Risk Neuroblastoma Patients Who Failed at Least One Second-Line Therapy.
27 June, 2023
Patient-tailored adoptive immunotherapy with EBV-specific T cells from related and unrelated donors.
15 June, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. Patrick Hundsdorfer?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric and adolescent medicine, pediatric hematology and oncology, neuroblastoma.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© PD. Dr. med. Patrick Hundsdorfer