PD. Dr. med. Christoph Wullstein
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Robots in visceral surgery
Take the chance to checkmate cancer with the DaVinci robot | Helios Clinic Krefeld
Lecture: Surgical therapy for esophageal cancer
- 1986-1993 Medical studies, Ruhr University Bochum
- 1995 Licence to practice medicine
- 1997 Doctorate in medicine, Ruhr University Bochum
- 1999 Board certification as a surgeon
- 2002 Board certification as an abdominal surgeon
- 2004 Postdoctoral qualification in surgery, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
- 1993-1995 Assistant Physician, Department of bone and joint surgery, Academic Hospital Remscheid
- 1995-1998 Assistant Physician, Department of general and thoracic surgery, Hospital Barmbek, Teaching Hospital of the University of Hamburg
- 1998-1999 Assistant Physician, Department of general, thoracic and vascular surgery
- 2000 Senior Physician, Department of transplantation surgery, University of Rostock
- 2001-2002 Chief Physician, Department of surgery, Ruhr University Bochum, Miner's District Hospital Bochum-Langendreer
- 2002-2008 Chief Physician, Department of general and vascular surgery, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
- 2008 Chief Physician, Department of general, abdominal and minimally invasive surgery, Helios Hospital Krefeld
Awards & Memberships
- 2003 Roche Transplantation Award
- 2004 Scientific Award of the study group on gastroenterology
- Member of the German Society of Surgery
- Member of the Professional Association of German Surgeons
Management of paraesophageal hiatus hernia: recommendations following a European expert Delphi consensus.
Embolization of Hemorrhoidal Arteries: A Novel Endovascular Therapy Option for the Treatment of Hemorrhoidal Disease.
Verrucous carcinoma of the esophagus - a case report and literature review.
About this place
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. Christoph Wullstein?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general and abdominal surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© PD. Dr. med. Christoph Wullstein