Prof. habil. Dr. Aleksandras Antusevas
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1978 Faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor, Kaunas Institute of Medicine
- 1978-1979 Surgical internship, Republican Kaunas Clinical Hospital
- 1982 Internship at A. Bakulev Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery, Moscow
- 1985 Dissertation of a Candidate in Medical Sciences
- 1987 Internship at the Clinic of Surgery, Leningrad II Medical Institute
- 1993 Internship at the Clinic of Vascular Surgery, Viborg Hospital, Denmark
- 2000 Habilitation work "Synthetic vascular prostheses with special properties: experimental and clinical research"
- 2003 Kyiv Transplant Institute, Ukraine
- 2004 Yaroslavl Medical Academy, Russia
- 2010 Vascular Surgery, Douglas, Isle of Man, UK
- 2014 Vascular Surgery, Manchester, Royal Oldham Hospital, UK
- 1982 Lecturer, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- 2000 Head of the Department of Vascular Surgery, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- Professor, Clinics of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
Awards & Memberships
- 2001 Autor of the book “Infection of Synthetic Vascular Prostheses"
- 2004 Autor of the book “Acute limb ischemia"
- 2009 Autor of the book “Heart Disease"
- 2016 Autor of the book “Endovascular treatment of abdominal aortic and arterial leg diseases”
Outcomes of simultaneous carotid endarterectomy and coronary artery bypass grafting: A single centre experience.
1 May, 2022
Near-infrared spectroscopy as a predictor of cerebral ischaemia during carotid endarterectomy in awake patients.
Effect of Probiotic and Synbiotic Formulations on Anthropometrics and Adiponectin in Overweight and Obese Participants: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. habil. Dr. Aleksandras Antusevas?
The primary specialization of the doctor is vascular surgery, endovascular treatment, vascular prostheses.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. habil. Dr. Aleksandras Antusevas