Prof. Dr. med. Reiner Siebert
University Hospital Ulm
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. med. Reiner Siebert. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
mantle cell lymphoma
central nervous system
b cell lymphoma
tcell prolymphocytic leukemia
atypical teratoidrhabdoid tumor
extracranial malignant rhabdoid
tumor suppressor gene
large cell lymphoma
squamous cell carcinoma
transient neonatal diabetes
endemic burkitt lymphoma
aggressive bcell lymphoma
laryngeal squamous cell
mediastinal bcell lymphoma
- 1989-1996 Studied human medicine at the University of Essen
- 1997 Medical doctorate from the medical faculty at the University of Essen
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- 1996-2001 PostDoc and Physician, Institute of Human Genetics in Kiel
- 2001-2006 Lecturer in human genetics and Deputy Director at the Institute of Human Genetics
- 2003 Department of hematology and oncology, University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein
- 2006 W3 Professor and Chair of human genetics, Christian-Albrechts University Kiel
- 2006 Director, Department of human genetics, University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein
- 2011 Head of the Department of human genetics, Medical Care Centers Kiel at the University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein
- Department of human genetics at the University Hospital Ulm
Awards & Memberships
- 2002 Award of the Kiel Medical Association
- 1989-1996 Scholarship from the Academic Foundation of the German People
- 2003 Editorial Board of the journal „Leukemia”
- 2003 Coordinator of the working group “Genetics” of the Network “Molecular Mechanisms in Malignant Lymphomas” funded by German Cancer Aid
- 2005 Section Editor of „Lymphoma“ at the journal „Leukemia”
- 2006 Elected Member of the International Lymphoma Study Group
- 2010 Coordinator of the International Cancer Genome Consortium
- 2014 Senior Advisor for the molecular genetics of lymphatic neoplasias for the update of the World Health Organization classification on tumors of the hematopoietic and lymphatic system
- Editorial Board of “Genes, Chromosomes, Cancer” and “International Journal of Oncology”
Correction: "The 5th edition of The World Health Organization Classification of Haematolymphoid Tumours: Lymphoid Neoplasms" Leukemia. 2022 Jul;36(7):1720-1748.
DNA methylation-associated allelic inactivation regulates Keratin 19 gene expression during pancreatic development and carcinogenesis.
9 August, 2023
Rhabdoid tumors in patients conceived following ART: is there an association?
8 August, 2023
Albert-Einstein-Allee, 23, 89081
About this place
Ulm is a major scientific and university center and one of the most beautiful cities in the country. Ulm is located on the Danube
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Reiner Siebert?
The primary specialization of the doctor is human genetics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Reiner Siebert
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Reiner Siebert