Prof. Dr. med. Mathias Warm
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1986-1992 Study of human medicine at the faculty of medicine, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald
- 1992-1994 Internship in the Department of gynecology at the Hospital Stralsund
- 1996 Doctoral thesis defense
- 1998 Board certification in gynecology and obstetrics
- 2002 Optional advanced training: "Special Gynecologic Surgery"
- 2003 The German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine II certificate in breast sonography
- 2006 Additional qualification in tumor drug therapy, gynecologic oncology
- 2009 Habilitation, faculty of medicine, University of Cologne: "Individual clinical concepts of therapy for patients with breast cancer based on predicting the response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy"
- 2011 The German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine III certificate in breast sonography
- 1994-1997 Assistant Physician, Department of gynecology at the Hospital Stralsund
- 1997-2000 Senior Physician in the Department of gynecology at the Municipal Hospital in Wolfsburg
- 2003 Qualified Lecturer of the course on breast ultrasound diagnostics
- 2003 Head of the Breast Center at the University Hospital Cologne
- 2004 Deputy Head of the Department of obstetrics and gynecology at the University Hospital Cologne
- 2005 Authorized person with the right to conduct advanced training/retraining within an optional program of advanced training in special gynecologic surgery
- 2009 Professional Auditor of the Breast Centers in North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2010 Chief Physician of the Breast Center Holweide, Hospital Cologne-Holweide
- 2016 Extraordinary Professor at the University of Cologne
Awards & Memberships
- 2006 Seminar Leader in the German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Member of the German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the Working Group on Aesthetic, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgery in Gynecology
- Member of the Working Group on Breast Sonography of the German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Member of the Professional Association of Gynecologists
- Member of the Lower Rhine-Westphalian Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics LebensWert
- Board Member of the North-Eastern German Society of Gynaecologic Oncology
- Member of the German Society of Senology
- Member of the German Cancer Society
- Member of the Working Group on Gynecological Oncology
- Member of the German Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of the GenoGyn Rheinland
- Member of the FRANKA, women who have survived cancer
Safety of Targeted Axillary Dissection After Neoadjuvant Therapy in Patients With Node-Positive Breast Cancer.
1 August, 2023
Significantly longer time to deterioration of quality of life due to CANKADO PRO-React eHealth support in HR+ HER2- metastatic breast cancer patients receiving palbociclib and endocrine therapy: primary outcome analysis of the multicenter randomized AGO-B WSG PreCycle trial.
Inferred Immune-Cell Activity Is an Independent Predictor of HER2-Negative Breast Cancer Prognosis and Response to Paclitaxel-Based Therapy in the GeparSepto Trial.
5 July, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Mathias Warm?
The primary specialization of the doctor is mammology, gynecology, gynecological oncology and breast surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Mathias Warm