Prof. Dr. med. Pauline Wimberger
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1992-1998 Studied human medicine at the Ludwigs-Maximilians University in Munich
- 1994-1999 Defense of the dissertation at the Institute of Physiology of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich: "Comparison of intracellular pH regulation of skeletal muscle cells and resistive vessels in rats with normal blood pressure and spontaneous arterial hypertension using the study of Na+/H+ antiporter activity"
- 2000 Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2000-2001 Research Associate at the Department of gynecology and obstetrics of the Ludwigs-Maximilians University in Munich-Grosshadern
- 2002-2004 Research Associate at the Department of gynecology and obstetrics of the University of Duisburg-Essen
- Training in gynecology at the Goethe University of Frankfurt
- 2004 Obtaining specialization in gynecology and obstetrics
- 2007 Habilitation and a teaching license in gynecological oncology: "Evaluation of prognostic factors in gynecological malignancies and immunotherapeutic approaches in primary ovarian carcinoma"
- 2007 Received additional qualifications in the field of gynecological oncology
- 2008 Authorization for further training for additional training in drug-based tumor therapy
- 2008 Personal permission for outpatient chemotherapy and tumor drug therapy, Regional Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2011 Authorization for further training for specialization in gynecological oncology
- 1998-2000 Doctor in an internship at the University Women's Clinic in Munich-Grosshadern
- 2005 Senior Physician at the University Women's Clinic in Essen
- 2006 Senior Consultant in gynecological oncology and Head of operative gynecology at the University Women's Clinic in Essen
- 2007 Management of the outpatient chemotherapy clinic at the University Women's Clinic in Essen
- 2008 Managing Senior Physician
- 2010-2012 Deputy Clinic Director of the University Women's Clinic in Essen
- 2011 Adjunct Professorship
- Director at the University Women's Clinic Essen
- 2012 W3 professorship at the Department of gynecology and obstetrics at the Technical University of Dresden
- 2012 Director of the Department of gynecology and obstetrics at the University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden
- 2020 Dean of studies at the University of Dresden for the bachelor's degree in midwifery
Awards & Memberships
- 2009 Member of the working group on gynecological oncology
- 2013 Advisory Board Member of the North-East German Society for Gynecological Oncology
- 2014-2018 Chair of the Central German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 2015-2019 Board Member of the European Society of Gynecological Oncology
- 2015 Member of the extended board of directors of the National Cancer Center in Dresden
- 2016 Member of the Pelvic Surgeons
- 2018-2020 Chairwoman of the advisory board of the North-East German Society for Gynecological Oncology
- 2018 Member of the Institute for Quality Assurance and Transparency in Healthcare
- 2018 PEER Review Training
- 2019 Member of the guideline committee for cervical and endometrial cancer
- 2020 Deputy Chairwoman of North-East German Society for Gynecological Oncology
- Member of the German Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the European Society of Gynecological Oncology
Life-time experience of violence as a risk factor for symptomatic endometriosis.
Breastfeeding Behavior Within the Covid-19 Related Obstetric and Neonatal Outcome Study (CRONOS).
15 September, 2023
Oral Selinexor as Maintenance Therapy After First-Line Chemotherapy for Advanced or Recurrent Endometrial Cancer.
5 September, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Pauline Wimberger?
The primary specialization of the doctor is gynecology and obstetrics, and gynecological oncology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Pauline Wimberger