Prof. Dr. med. Sven Becker
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1987-1994 Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- 1989-1990 University Rene Descartes Paris
- 1991 Autonomous University Madrid
- 1992-1993 Nihon University Tokyo
- 1992-1995 Habilitation, Institute for Physiological Chemistry, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz: "In vitro testing of potentially antiviral substances against HIV in the MTT test" (Ph.D. Prof. Dr. W.E.G Muller)
- 1994 3rd medical American state examination (USMLE I+II)
- 2001 Board certification for gynecology and obstetrics by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 2002 German specialist examination: doctor for gynecology and obstetrics
- 2003 Optional further training examination: special obstetrics and perinatal medicine
- 2006 Habilitation, University Women's Clinic Tubingen: "Tumor cell dissemination and tumor cell persistence in breast cancer - influence of systemic therapy and characteristics of the disseminated cells" (Prof. Dr. D. Wallwiener)
- 2006 Optional further training examination: special surgical gynecology, gynecological oncology
- 2010 Specialist examination in palliative medicine
- 1995-1996 Women's Clinic of the St. Joseph's Hospital, Wiesbaden, Academic Teaching Hospital of the University of Frankfurt (Prof. Dr. G. Hoffman)
- 1996-1997 Institute for Pathology, University Hospital rechts der Isar Munich (Prof. Dr. H. Hofler)
- 1997-2001 Residency at the Department of obstetrics and gynecology, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine Baltimore (Prof. Dr. Harold E Fox)
- 2002-2004 Head of Department for clinical obstetrics/delivery room, Department of gynecology, University Hospital Tuebingen
- 2004 Operative Senior Physician, Head of the section for operative gynecology, Department of Gynecology, University Hospital Tubingen
- 2007 Senior specialist in gynecology
- 2008 Lecturer at the University Women's Clinic in Tubingen
- 2009 Leading Senior Physician, University Women's Hospital in Tubingen
- 2010 Extraordinary Professorship from the University of Tubingen
- 2012 Director of the Department of gynecological cancer at the University Hospital Frankfurt am Main of Goethe-University
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the Professional Association of Gynecologists
- Member of the German Cancer Society
- Member of the German Senological Society
- Member of the American College of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the Working Group on Gynecological Oncology
- Member of the Working Group on Gynecological Endoscopy
- Member of the German Society for Perinatal Medicine
- Member of the European companion Gynaecology/obstetrics German-French language
- Member of the German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
- Member of the European Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Co-author of the 4th edition of the Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery
Attentional prioritisation and facilitation for similar stimuli in visual working memory.
Associations Between Anxiety and Home Learning Difficulties in Children and Adolescents with ADHD During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Correlation of background parenchymal enhancement on breast MRI with breast cancer.
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Sven Becker?
The primary specialization of the doctor is gynaecology, gynecological cancer, perinatal medicine, and surgical gynecology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Sven Becker