Prof. Dr. med. Martin Strik
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1981-1987 Medical School at the University of Wurzburg and Bern
- 1988-1989 Resident at the Institute for Pathology, University Hospital Wurzburg
- 1989 Postdoc: "Detection of HHV 6 in malignant Lymphoma"
- 1989-1994 Resident at the Department for surgery, University Hospital Freiburg
- 1990-1991 Postdoc Institute for Molecular Cell Biology, University of Freiburg: "Expression of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor in colonic carcinoma"
- 1996 Board for Surgery, Department for surgery, University Hospital Lubeck
- 1997-1998 Fellowship and board in vascular surgery
- 1998 Ph.D.: "Expression of the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor in colonic carcinoma"
- 1999-2000 Training "Total Quality Management in Medicine"
- 1999-2001 Fellowship and board for abdominal surgery
- 1994-2003 Department for Surgery, University Hospital Lubeck
- 1996 Consultant at the Department for surgery, University Hospital Lubeck
- 1997-1998 Consultant for vascular surgery
- 1998 Head of transplant Unit (kidney, pancreas)
- 2003-2005 Head of the Department for general, visceral, and vascular surgery at the St. Elisabeth Hospital Straubing
- 2005 Head of the Department for general, visceral, and oncologic surgery at the Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
Awards & Memberships
- 1999-2003 Speaker of the German hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer study group
- 2001-2003 Secretary of the molecular oncology section, German Surgical Society
- 2008-2014 President of the German Association for Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Certificate of the German Cancer Society
- Certificate of the German Hernia Society
- Member of the Interdisciplinary intestinal cancer center, certified by the German Cancer Society
- Member of the HIPEC Center certified by the German Society for General and Visceral Surgery
Influence of Individual Personality Traits of the Reader on Visual Assessment of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction: Another Reason to Abandon Visual Assessment.
22 August, 2023
Artificial intelligence for detection of ventricular oversensing: Machine learning approaches for noise detection within nonsustained ventricular tachycardia episodes remotely transmitted by pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
3 July, 2023
Train Smart Study: protocol for a randomised trial investigating the role of exercise training dose on markers of brain health in sedentary middle-aged adults.
24 May, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Martin Strik?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general surgery, vascular and abdominal surgery, oncologic and transplant surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Martin Strik