Prof. Dr. med. Frank A. Granderath
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Prof. Dr. med. Frank A. Granderath, chief physician at the Clinic for General and Visceral Surgery
Inquired! Interview with Prof. Dr. Frank Granderath, Obesity and Reflux CenterNeuwerk Clinic
Obesity, a widespread disease - Interview with Prof. Frank A. Granderath
- 1989-1996 Study of medicine in Universities of Duesseldorf and Aachen
- 1997-2005 Postgraduate training in general and abdominal surgery, Monchengladbach and Zell am See
- 2005-2007 Leading Senior Physician, University Hospital Tuebingen
- 2007 Chief Physician, Academic Hospital Neuwerk Monchengladbach
- 2009-2019 Medical Director, Department of general and abdominal surgery at Academic Hospital Neuwerk Monchengladbach
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society of Surgery
- Member of the German Society of General and Visceral Surgery
- Member of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery
- Member of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Member of the American Gastroenterological Association
S2k-Leitlinie Gastroösophageale Refluxkrankheit und eosinophile Ösophagitis der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Gastroenterologie, Verdauungs- und Stoffwechselkrankheiten (DGVS) – März 2023 – AWMF-Registernummer: 021–013.
Management of paraesophageal hiatus hernia: recommendations following a European expert Delphi consensus.
[Laparoscopic Heller Myotomy in the Treatment of Achalasia].
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Frank A. Granderath?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general and abdominal surgery, laparoscopic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Frank A. Granderath