Prof. Dr. med. Christoph Roderburg
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2007-2016 Resident, Department of gastroenterology, metabolic diseases and internal intensive care medicine, the Rhine-Westphalia University of Technology Aachen (Director: Prof. Dr. med. Christian Trautwein)
- 2008 Promotion to Dr. med
- 2013 Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- 2014 Habilitation and teaching license in internal medicine, medical faculty of the Rhine-Westphalia University of Technology Aachen
- 2015 Received additional specialization in drug tumor therapy
- 2015 Obtaining additional specialization in gastroenterology
- 2017 Received additional specialization in gastrointestinal oncology from the German Society for Gastroenterology, Digestive and Metabolic Diseases
- 2017 Obtaining additional specialization in palliative medicine
- 2018-2020 Master of Health Business Administration, Friedrich-Alexander University Nuremberg, and Erlangen
- 2016-2019 Medical management of the Medical care center for gastroenterology in Aachen-Mitte
- 2016-2019 Senior Physician at the Department of Gastroenterology, Metabolic Diseases and Internal Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospital RWTH Aachen (Director: Prof. Dr. med. Christian Trautwein)
- 2019-2020 W2 Professorship for hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal oncology at the Charite University Hospital in Berlin and Senior Physician at the Department of hepatology and gastroenterology, Charite University Hospital in Berlin (Director: Prof. Dr. med. Frank Tacke)
- 2020 Senior Physician and Head of abdominal oncology center (intestinal, liver, pancreatic), University Hospital Dusseldorf (Director: Prof. Dr. med. Tom Ludde)
Drug landscape in patients receiving general outpatient palliative care in Germany: results from a retrospective analysis of 10,464 patients
Differential Modulation of miR-122 Transcription by TGFβ1/BMP6: Implications for Nonresolving Inflammation and Hepatocarcinogenesis.
27 July, 2023
Sublethal necroptosis signaling promotes inflammation and liver cancer.
11 July, 2023
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Christoph Roderburg?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, gastrointestinal oncology, drug tumor therapy.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Christoph Roderburg