Prof. Dr. med. Frank Tacke
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied medicine at Hannover Medical School
- German Academic Exchange Service scholarship holder, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
- Doctorate Ph.D., Dept. Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- 2008 German board-certified internal medicine
- 2011 German board certification gastroenterology
- 2012 German board certification Intensive care medicine
- 2014 German board certification infectious diseases
- 2017 Fellow of the European Board of Transplant Medicine
- 2019 German board certification endocrinology and diabetology
- 2004-2006 German Research Foundation fellow, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
- 2006-2019 Head Senior Physician at Med. Clinic III, University Hospital Aachen
- 2012-2019 Professor for hepato-gastroenterology at the Rhine-Westphalia Technical University, Aachen
- 2019 Professor of internal medicine with specialization in hepatology and gastroenterology
- 2019 Director of the Medical Clinic hepatology and gastroenterology, Campus Virchow Clinic and Campus Charite Mitte Clinic
Awards & Memberships
- American Association for the Study of the Liver
- German Society for Infectious Diseases
- German Society for Internal Medicine
- German Society for Internal Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
- German Society for Digestive and Metabolic Diseases
- German Liver Foundation (associated scientist)
- European Academy for Tumor Immunology
- European Association for the Study of the Liver
- International Liver Transplant Society
A global research priority agenda to advance public health responses to fatty liver disease.
Somatic mutant clone screening: scan for novel NASH target genes in mouse liver.
25 August, 2023
Expression of Cyclin E1 in hepatic stellate cells is critical for the induction and progression of liver fibrosis and hepatocellular carcinoma in mice.
24 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Frank Tacke?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, gastroenterology, hepatology, endocrinology, diabetology, infectious diseases, .
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Frank Tacke