Prof. Dr. med. Bernhard Meyer
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
German Spine Congress in Munich 2019
Education programmes | EUROSPINE Executive Interactions
Professor Meyer: nTMS in academic neurosurgical center - 10 year's experience
EANS2018 Preview: Spotlight on Spine - Bernhard Meyer
The personality talk with Dr. Erich Lejeune: Neurosurgeon Professor Dr. Bernhard Meyer
- Studied medicine at the Universities of Padua/Italy and Erlangen-Nurnberg
- Northwestern University, Chicago
- The State University of New York, Brooklyn
- 1989, Ph.D. at the Institute for Human Genetics at the University of Erlangen-Nurnberg
- Neurosurgery training in Tubingen, Duisburg, Bonn, Zurich/Switzerland, Phoenix AZ/USA
- 1995 German medical board certification in neurosurgery
- 1999, a postdoctoral teaching qualification (habilitation), at the Neurosurgical University Clinic in Bonn
- 1995 Senior Physician at the Neurosurgical University Clinic in Bonn
- 2001 Professor of Neurosurgery at the Neurosurgical University Clinic in Bonn
- 2006 The Chair of Neurosurgery at the Department of adult and pediatric neurosurgery, neuro-oncology and vascular neurosurgery at University Hospital rehts der Isar Munich
Awards & Memberships
- 2010- 2019 Chairperson, Spine Section, European Association of Neurosurgical Societies
- 2014-2018 Former President, International Group for Advancement in Spinal Science
- 2015 Former President, German Academy of Neurosurgery
- 2015-2019 Chairperson, Education and Fellowship Committee, Eurospine
- 2019 President, German Society for Spine Surgery
RAS-challenge as a first-look test for detection of primary aldosteronism in patients with treatment-resistant hypertension.
Failure to thrive in a man in his late forties.
Effectiveness of an Internet-Based Self-Guided Program to Treat Depression in a Sample of Brazilian Users: Randomized Controlled Trial.
17 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Bernhard Meyer?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, spine and vascular neurosurgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Bernhard Meyer