Prof. Dr. Diez-Caballero Alonso Alberto
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
The role of surgery in the fight against obesity - Dr. Alberto Díez-Caballero
Diabetes: can it be cured?
- 1990 Degree in medicine and surgery at the University of the Basque Country
- 1994 Training in the transplant service, Department of general surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center
- 2003 Specialist in general and digestive surgery at the University Hospital of Navarra
- An accredited surgeon with experience in the use of robotic surgery (Da Vinci), specializing in surgery of the digestive organs
- Expert in minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic surgery)
- 1996-2003 Associate Clinical Lecturer, University of Navarre School of Medicine
- 2002-2003 Lecturer in doctoral courses on laparoscopic surgery, University of Navarre School of Medicine
- Chief Surgeon at the Department of general, abdominal, liver, and bariatric surgery at Teknon Medical Centre
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Spanish Association of Surgeons
- Member of the Spanish Society of Obesity Surgery
- Member of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery
Intraductal papillary neoplasms of the bile duct: a European retrospective multicenter observational study (EUR-IPNB study).
1 April, 2023
Type 2 Diabetes in Obesity: A Systems Biology Study on Serum and Adipose Tissue Proteomic Profiles.
3 January, 2023
Underwater endoscopic mucosal resection for en bloc resection of a neuroendocrine tumor in the duodenal bulb.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Diez-Caballero Alonso Alberto?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general and digestive surgery, liver, and bariatric surgery, robotic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Diez-Caballero Alonso Alberto