Prof. Dr. Raventos Negra Jose Maria
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Thyroid diseases: when is surgery necessary?
- 1975 Degree in medicine and surgery at the University of Barcelona
- 1975-1978 Residency in general surgery, Red Cross Hospital of Barcelona (Dr. M. Galofre)
- 1976 Certification of the educational commission for foreign medical graduates
- 1978-1982 Residency at the prestigious Mayo Clinic Rochester
- 1979 Degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Minnesota
- Trained in laparoscopic surgery in Strasbourg and Hamburg
- 1982 Title of a specialist in general and digestive surgery
- 1988 Training in biliary lithotripsy at the University of Munich
- 1988 Training in advanced laparoscopic surgery in Strasburg
- 1988 Training title in laparoscopic digestive surgery by the French Society of Digestive Surgery
- 2000 Course of laparoscopic surgery with ultracision, Hamburg
- Certification in advanced cardiac life support, American Heart Association
- 1982-1984 Head of the surgery service of Salus Medical Center
- 1990 Specialist in laparoscopic surgery, Mayo Clinic
- Chief Physician at the Department of thyroid surgery at Teknon Medical Center Barcelona
Awards & Memberships
- 1981 Member of the Mayo Alumni Association
- 1986 Founding partner of Surgical Associate Surgeons
- 1992 Member of the Catalan Society of Surgery
- 1992 Member of the International Society of Surgery Basel
- 1993 Founding member of the faculty of the Teknon Medical Center
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Raventos Negra Jose Maria?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general, abdominal surgery, endocrine and thyroid surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Raventos Negra Jose Maria