Dr. Domenico Sabia
general surgery, peritoneal oncology, HIPEC and PIPAC surgery
Work > 20 years
- 1996-2002 Doctor of medicine (MD), bachelor of medicine and surgery, Second University of Naples
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2002 Specialist in phlebology, University of Perugia
- 2005-2006 Diploma in advanced studies of surgery, University of Cordoba
- 2008 Surgical training in Italy
- 2009 Cytoreductive surgery training at the Queen Sofia University Hospital in Cordoba, at the National Cancer Institute in Milan, and later at the Washington Cancer Institute (with Professor Paul Sugarbaker)
- Received additional specialization in peritoneal oncology
- 2004 Department of general surgery and transplant center, Reina Sofia University Hospital
- 2008 Department of melanoma and sarcoma surgery, National Cancer Institute, Scientific Institute for Research, Hospitalization and Healthcare Milan
- 2020 Department of oncological surgery with HIPEC and PIPAC centers at Teknon Medical Center Barcelona
What diseases does Dr. Domenico Sabia treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Dr. Domenico Sabia?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general surgery, peritoneal oncology, HIPEC and PIPAC surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. Domenico Sabia has been practising for more than 21 years.