Prof. Dr. Joan Carles Galceran, Ph.D.
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Tumor committees, new treatments and precision medicine
- 1981-1987 Studied Medicine and Surgery at the University of Barcelona
- 1888-1992 Ph.D., Autonomous University of Barcelona
- 1988-1990 Residency in Medical Oncology at the Germans Trias I Pujol Hospital, Badalona
- 1994-1996 European Certificate in Medical Oncology in Vienna, November
- 1991-1992 Medical oncology division at Terrassa Hospital
- 1992-2008 Medical oncologist at Hospital del Mar, Barcelona
- 1995 Adjunct Professor at the Autonomous University, Barcelona
- 2008 Head of CNS, sarcoma, genitourinary, and tumors of the unidentified origin department at Vall'd Hebron University Hospital
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Spanish Group of Head and Neck Tumours and the Spanish Group of Sarcoma Research
- Medical Oncology Department at the Hospital de Terrassa
- Medical Oncology Department at Hospital del Mar in Barcelona
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member of the European Association for Medical Oncology
- Member of the Spanish Society of Medical Oncology
- Spanish Community for Treatment of Genitourinary Cancer
- Member of the German Sarcoma Research Committee
A pan-cancer clinical platform to predict immunotherapy outcomes and prioritize immuno-oncology combinations in early-phase trials
51P Toxicity profile in early clinical trials with fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) inhibitors (FGFRi): 10-years experience of a drug development unit
1421P Effect of abiraterone-prednisone in metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer (mCSPC) with neuroendocrine and very high-risk features in the PEACE-1 trial
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Joan Carles Galceran, Ph.D.?
The primary specialization of the doctor is medical oncology, sarcomas.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Joan Carles Galceran, Ph.D.