Prof. Dr. Xavier Tarrado Castellarnau
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1996 Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine-Hospital Clinic, University of Barcelona, Spain
- 2003 Specialist in Pediatric Surgery (MIR), Integrated Unit Hospital Clinic - Sant Joan de Deu, University of Barcelona, Spain
- 2003 Training stay at the Department of Visceral Surgery and Transplantation at the Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital, Paris, France
- 2006 Fellow of the European Board of Pediatric Surgery
- 2010 Training stay at the Minimally Invasive Pediatric Surgery Unit at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery, Presbyterian-Saint Luke Hospital, Denver, Colorado, USA
- 2014 Doctor in medicine, University of Barcelona, Spain
- 2015 Certification in Pediatric Simulation, Boston Children's Hospital
- 2014 Director of the Master of Training in Surgical Techniques in Pediatric Surgery
- 2015 Associate Professor of the Department of Surgery and Medical Surgical Specialties of the University of Barcelona, Spain
- Head of the Department of Pediatric Surgery, University Pediatric Hospital Sant Joan de Deu Barcelona, Spain
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Research Group on Diseases in adulthood of fetal origin or in the first years of life, Sant Joan de Deu Barcelona Hospital
Comentary on "Comparison and characteristics of children successfully treated for daytime urinary incontinence".
Incidence and risk factors for calcification after dextranomer/hyaluronic acid (Dx/HA) copolymer injection for vesicoureteral reflux.
[Hyoid bone fracture? Yes, it exists!].
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Xavier Tarrado Castellarnau?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric thoracic and digestive surgery, minimally invasive surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Xavier Tarrado Castellarnau