Prof. Dr. David Yarnitsky
Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. David Yarnitsky. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy
sexual desire disorder
sphenopalatine ganglion stimulation
paradoxical heat sensation
brain electromagnetic tomography
middle cerebral artery
- Studied at the Rappaport faculty of medicine of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Residency in the Department of neurology at the Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa, followed by a two-year pain and neuromuscular fellowship at the Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland
- Obtaining specialization in neurology
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- 1994 Head, Department of neurology at the Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa
- Director and Professor, Department of neurology at the Rambam Health Care Campus Haifa
- Teaches neurology and pain at Haifa University
- Head, Laboratory of clinical neurophysiology at the Rappaport faculty of medicine of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
Awards & Memberships
- 2014 Ron Melzack Award from the International Association for the Study of Pain for the best paper of the year in pain research
- Head of the research committee for the neuropathic pain special-interest-group of the International Association for the Study of Pain
- Supervising clinical training of neurology residents
- Mentors graduate and doctoral students in the neurophysiology of pain
- Won several research grants from funding agencies, including the US Army, European Union, Israel Science Foundation, Binational US-Israel Foundation, Migraine Research Foundation, and others
- Plenary talk at the International Association for the Study of Pain world meeting
- Associate Editor for the “European Journal of Pain”
- Associate Editor for “Pain”
- Led an international forum of experts on the issue of conditioned pain modulation
- Regular Speaker at the World and European pain conferences
Structural brain connectivity predicts early acute pain after mild traumatic brain injury.
1 June, 2023
Prospective Blood Transcriptomics Study in a Motor Vehicle Collision Cohort Identified a Protective Function of the SAMD15 Gene Against Chronic Pain.
26 April, 2023
Promoting Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity in Pain Science.
HaAliya HaShniya St, 8, 3109601
About this place
Haifa is one of Israel's largest and most exciting cities, the main port and commercial and administrative center of the country's
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. David Yarnitsky?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurology .
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. David Yarnitsky
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. David Yarnitsky