PD. Dr. med. Peter Schenker, MHBA
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied Medicine at the University of Leipzig
- 2007 Specialist in Surgery
- 2013 Specialist in Visceral Surgery
- 2017 Master’s Degree in Health Business Administration at the Faculty of Law and Economics at the Friedrich-Alexander University in Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2008 Appointment as Senior Physician, focus on pancreatic surgery and transplantation
- 2010 Coordinator at the Pancreatic Cancer Center
- 2014 Managing Senior Physician, additional clinical focus on minimally invasive surgery and hernia surgery
- 2019 Main Surgeon at the Colon Cancer Center Bochum
- Chief Physician at the Clinic for General and Visceral Surgery at the Academic Hospital Solingen
A paired-kidney allocation study found superior survival with HLA-DR compatible kidney transplants in the Eurotransplant Senior Program.
#4233 FIXED LOW DOSE VERSUS CONCENTRATION-CONTROLLED INITIAL TACROLIMUS DOSING: RESULTS FROM A PROSPECTIVE RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL (SLOW&LOW STUDY)
A paired-kidney allocation study found superior survival with HLA-DR compatible kidney transplants in the Eurotransplant Senior Program
About this place
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. Peter Schenker, MHBA?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general and abdominal surgery, pancreatic surgery and transplantation.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© PD. Dr. med. Peter Schenker, MHBA