Dr. med. Michael D. Schubert
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1984-1991 Study of medicine, Georg-August University of Gottingen
- 1987 Grant from the Donors' Association of German Science
- 1993 Ph.D., the University of Gottingen with distinction
- Residency: Cantonal Hospital Altstatten (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- 1987-1989 Research associate in anatomy, University of Gottingen
- 1992-1994 Surgery, Kantonsspital Altstatten (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- 1994-1997 Spine surgery, German Spine and Scoliosis Center, Werner Wicker Clinic, Bad Wildungen
- 1997-1999 Orthopaedics, Orthopedic Specialist Clinic, Bad Oeynhausen
- 1999-2000 Senior Physician, Department of spinal surgery, Orthopedic Specialist Clinic, Bad Oeynhausen
- 2001-2002 Senior Physician, Department for spine surgery, Trauma Surgery EuromedClinic, Furth
- 2003-2008 Alpha Clinic Munich, spine specialist, Department Dr. Hoogland
- 2008 Founding of the APEX Spine Center together with Dr. Helmbrecht in Munich
- 2008 Reference center for endoscopic disc surgery
- The department of spine orthopedic surgery at ATOS Orthopedic Clinic Munich
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery
- Member of the German Society for Manual Medicine
- Member of the International Society for Minimal Intervention in Spinal Surgery
- Member of the International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
Health effects of railway-induced vibration combined with railway noise - A systematic review with exposure-effect curves.
15 September, 2023
Video Ocular Counter-Roll (vOCR): Otolith-Ocular Function and Compensatory Effect of the Neck Following Vestibular Loss.
Ferromagnetic resonators synthesized by metal-organic decomposition epitaxy.
23 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Michael D. Schubert?
The primary specialization of the doctor is spine orthopaedic surgery, trauma spine surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Michael D. Schubert