Dr. med. Andreas Fertl
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1989-1996 Study of medicine, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- 1995-1998 Doctoral in pulmonology, degree of candidate of natural sciences, University Hospital of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- 1996-1997 Work in the Department of gastroenterology and hepatology at the Academic Hospital Bogenhausen Munich
- 1998 Work in the Department of infectiology, Central Hospital Gauting
- 1998-2000 Work in the intensive care unit at the Hospital Ebersberg
- 2000-2012 Work in the Department of pulmonology and intensive care at the Specialized Pulmonary Clinic Asklepios Munich-Gauting
- 2012 Head Physician of the Department of pulmonology at the Martha-Maria Hospital in Munich
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society of Pulmonology
- Member of the German Association of Internists
Assessment of efficacy and safety of endoscopic lung volume reduction with one-way valves in patients with a very low FEV1.
21 August, 2023
[Local recurrence of iodine refractory thyroid cancers. Surgical therapy options for larynx and trachea infiltration].
Modifizierte Resektionstechnik bei idiopathischer subglottischer TrachealstenoseModified resection technique for idiopathic subglottic tracheal stenosis
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Andreas Fertl?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, pulmonology, lung oncology, and allergology, intensive care.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Andreas Fertl