Prof. Dr. med. Julia Mayerle
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1994-2001 Medical Studies (Budapest, Wurzburg, Munster)
- 2001 MD with distinction, medical license
- 2001-2003 Residency in internal medicine, Department of medicine B, University Hospital of Munster (Director Prof. Dr. h.c. W. Domschke)
- 2003-2007 Residency in internal medicine, Department for gastroenterology, endocrinology and Clinical Nutrition/Nutritional Medicine, Department of Medicine A, University of Greifswald (Director Prof. Dr. M.M. Lerch)
- 2009 Board certificate, gastroenterology Lister fellowship, Lister Department, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, University of Glasgow, UK
- 2013 Board certificate in endocrinology
- 2007 Assistant Professor for molecular gastroenterology, University of Greifswald, Board Certificate Internal Medicine
- 2007-2011 Consultant at the Department of Medicine A, University of Greifswald
- 2011 Tenured Associate Professor for internal medicine and molecular gastroenterology
- 2016 Professor of gastroenterology and hepatology, Chair Department of Medicine II, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Awards & Memberships
- 2006 Martin-Gulzow-Award
- 2006 President, Deutscher Pankreasclub
- 2006 Sir-Hans-Krebs-Award
- 2013 Councilor, International Association of Pancreatology
- 2012-2015 Councillor, European Pancreatic Club, the abstract selection committee
- 2016 Board member of the European Association for Gastroenterology, Endoscopy, and Nutrition
- Member of the scientific committee, United European Gastroenterology Federation
- Member of the scientific committee, American Pancreatic Association
- Member of the scientific committee, American Gastroenterology Association
Microscopic alterations of the gastric mucosa in preneoplastic lesions as assessed by new-generation endocytoscopy.
On the trail of a ticking bomb: an unusual case of gastrointestinal bleeding in a young adult.
Definition of age-dependent reference values for the diameter of the common bile duct and pancreatic duct on MRCP: a population-based, cross-sectional cohort study.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Julia Mayerle?
The primary specialization of the doctor is gastroenterology, hepatology, endocrinology and diabetology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Julia Mayerle