Prof. Dr. med. Tilo Biedermann
dermatology, allergology, oncodermatology
Work > 20 years
- Study of medicine at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich
- Internship at the Department of dermatology and allergology, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich
- Specialist in dermatology and venereology (Bavarian State Medical Association)
- Research fellowship at the German Research Foundation, Vienna, Austria
- European Society fellowship for dermatologic research
- Specialization in allergology (Bavarian Medical Association)
- 2001 Habilitation at the Department of immune dermatology at the University Clinic for Dermatology in Vienna
- Training in dermatohistology (South Wurttemberg District Medical Association)
- Training in Laboratory medicine (South Württemberg District Medical Association)
- Specialization in drug-based tumor therapy (South Wurttemberg District Medical Association)
- Scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service
- Dr. med., Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- Senior Physician, University Dermatology Clinic, Head of the allergy and immunology research group, Head of the laboratories for allergology and apecial dermatology, Tubingen
- 2003-2014 C3 professorship for dermatology and venereology, Eberhard Karls University of Tubingen
- 2013 W3 professorship of the Chair and the Director of the Department of adult and pediatric dermatology, allergology at the Technical University of Munich
Awards, memberships, publications
- 2005 Immunomodulation Research Award
- 2011-2012 President of the European Society of Dermatological Research
- 2014 President of the 'International Mast Cell and Basophil Meeting
- 2016 President Meeting of the European Society for Dermatological Research, Munich
- 2017 Coordinator Priority Program 1394 of the German Research Foundation: Mast cells-promoters of health and modulators of disease (with Prof. Maurer, Berlin)
- 2017 Secretary-General of the German Dermatological Society
- Research fellow of the German Research Foundation
- Award for Translational Research in Dermatology
- Alfred Marchionini Research Award
- Author of more than 400 publications
What diseases does Prof. Dr. med. Tilo Biedermann treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Tilo Biedermann?
The primary specialization of the doctor is dermatology, allergology, oncodermatology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Tilo Biedermann has been practising for more than 22 years.