Dr. Atul Prasad
BLK Max Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
49 expert tags for Dr. Atul Prasad. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
spinal cord injury
central nervous system
- 1985 Studied human medicine at the University of Mumbai
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- 1992 Obtaining specialization in neurology at the Bangalore University
- Resident at the Rama Krishna Mission Seva Pratisthan and Vivekanand Institute of Medical Sciences of Calcutta
- Senior Resident at the Safdarjung Hospital of New Delhi
- Senior Resident at the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences in Bangalore
- Consultant at the Artemis Health Sciences in Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology at the Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital in New Delhi
- Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology at the Fortis Hospital in Noida
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Consultant of the Department of neurology at the University of Science in Malaysia
- Associate Professor and Head of neurology at the Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences in Delhi
- Principal Director and Head of Department of neurology at the BLK Max Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
Nodal metastasis in surgically treated laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
Clinical practice guidelines for management of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma of unknown primary: an AGREE II appraisal.
Postoperative Radiation Therapy Refusal in Major Salivary Gland Cancers.
Pusa Rd, , 110005
About this place
Delhi is one of the largest and most important cultural and economic cities, located in the north of the country on the banks of t
Dr. Atul Prasad
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Atul Prasad