Prof. habil. Dr. Ireneusz Babiak
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Medical University in Wroclaw
- 2014 Postdoctoral Degree at the Medical University of Lodz
- 2017 Head of Department IV at the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology at the Medical University of Warsaw
- 2017 Lecturer at the English Division Medical Faculty University of Warsaw
- Lecturer at Training Courses in revision surgery of joint endoprostheses, osteoarthritis, planning in arthroplasty, complications in orthopedics
- 2018 Responsible for hip and knee arthroplasty at the Orthopedics Clinic in Eskilstuna, Sweden
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Polish Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Member of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society
- Member of the Polish Society of Hospital Infections
- 2017 2nd Degree Team Award of the Rector of the Medical University of Warsaw "for teaching achievements" for editing and co-authorship of the script for students and doctors: “Traumatology of the Movement Organ”
- 2021 Award of the President of the Luxmed Group "For the multi-stage lower limb reconstruction procedure" - distinguished clinical history of 2020
mtR_find: A Parallel Processing Tool to Identify and Annotate RNAs Derived from the Mitochondrial Genome.
22 February, 2023
The local application of a calcium sulfate bone graft substitute with antibiotics for the treatment of infection after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. The results of 3 cases and a literature review
Infection complicating 794 primary and revision arthroscopies. Accuracy of actual prophylactic procedures against infection and results from a single orthopedic center in Poland
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. habil. Dr. Ireneusz Babiak?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopaedics, traumatology, endoprostheses, arthroplasty.
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. habil. Dr. Ireneusz Babiak