Prof. Dr. Rafal Baranowski, PhD
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1986 Graduate of the first Faculty of Medicine of the Medical University, Warsaw
- Internship at Sant Pau Hospital, Italy
- Internship at the Institute of Cybernetics, Barcelona, Spain
- Qualifications for cardiac surgery, pre-, and post-operative care, and continuation of cardiac treatment in an outpatient mode
- 1997 The second degree of specialization in internal medicine
- 2000 Habilitation in cardiology at the Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw (dissertation - analysis of the QT interval in ECG Holter recording, description of the methodology, proposed standards, examples of clinical applications)
- 2015 Professorship
- Cardiologist, head of the Laboratory of Electro cardiology at the Institute of Cardiology in Anin (department of cardiac arrhythmias)
- Cardiologist at Constance Care Robotic Rehabilitation Centre, Poland
Awards & Memberships
- Polish Cardiac Society
- European Cardiac Society
- Author of ECG textbooks
- Published in "Journal of Electrocardiology", "Cardiology Journal", " PLOS ONE ", "IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine" and " Kardiologia Polska"
Toward countering muscle and bone loss with spaceflight: GSK3 as a potential target.
8 June, 2023
Event Holter — zbyt rzadko używana metoda rejestracji EKG
The Effects of Preserving the Diaphragm on Early and Late Outcome of Lung-Sparing Radical Surgery for Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma.
19 November, 2022
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Rafal Baranowski, PhD?
The primary specialization of the doctor is cardiology, electro cardiology, arrhythmology, implantable devices.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Rafal Baranowski, PhD