Prof. Dr. Piotr Hoffman, Ph.D.
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1973-1979 Studied medicine at the Medical University of Warsaw, Faculty of Medicine
- 1979-1984 Cardiology Department, Central Railway Hospital, Warsaw
- 1984-2002 Non-Invasive Diagnostics Department and Rapid Diagnostics Clinic, Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw - Anin
- 1985 Clinical internship at Wilhelmina Children's Hospital, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 1991-1992 Scientific internship of the European Society of Cardiology, Western General Hospital, Hospital for Sick Children, Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 2002 Professor, Head of the Clinic of Congenital Heart Defects, Medical University of Warsaw, Faculty of Medicine
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology
- Project Manager of the Polish School of Echocardiography, Chairman of the Scientific Council of the Project
- 1998-2004 Chairman of the Section of Echocardiography of the Polish Cardiac Society
- 2006-2008 Board member of the European Association of Echocardiography
- 2009-2013 Member of the Board of the Polish Cardiac Society
- 2011-2013 Chairman of the Science and Grants Committee of the Polish Cardiac Society
- 2011-2013 Chairman of the Section of Congenital Heart Defects in Adolescents and Adults
Healthy ageing has divergent effects on verbal and non-verbal semantic cognition.
23 August, 2023
A scoping review of social media in child, adolescents and young adults: research findings in depression, anxiety and other clinical challenges.
11 August, 2023
The first pulmonary venus valve implantation in Poland
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Piotr Hoffman, Ph.D.?
The primary specialization of the doctor is cardiology, congenital heart diseases, internal medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Piotr Hoffman, Ph.D.