Prof. Dr. Tomasz Hryniewiecki, Ph.D.
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1996 Doctoral degree, thesis: "The functional state of the airways in patients with mitral malformation"
- 2003 Habilitation
- Head of the Department of Acquired Heart Defects at the Warsaw Institute of Cardiology
- 2015 Director of the Warsaw Institute of Cardiology
- 2022 National consultant in the field of cardiology
Awards & Memberships
- Founder of the Heart Defects Section of the Polish Cardiac Society
- Member of the European Respiratory Society
Predictors of embolism and death in left-sided infective endocarditis: the European Society of Cardiology EURObservational Research Programme European Infective Endocarditis registry.
18 August, 2023
Short and long-term survival in patients hospitalized due to COVID-19 in relation to cardiovascular risk factors and established cardiovascular diseases: the Cor-Cardio Study
Management of valvular heart disease in patients with cancer: Multidisciplinary team, cancer-therapy related cardiotoxicity, diagnosis, transcatheter intervention, and cardiac surgery. Expert opinion of the Association on Valvular Heart Disease, Association of Cardiovascular Interventions, and Working Group on Cardiac Surgery of the Polish Cardiac Society.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Tomasz Hryniewiecki, Ph.D.?
The primary specialization of the doctor is cardiology, internal medicine, acquired heart diseases.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Tomasz Hryniewiecki, Ph.D.