Prof. Dr. Ofer Yossefovitz
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1995 Studied human medicine at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- 2001-2002 Continuing education in research at the Sloan Kettering Institute of New York
- 2005-2008 Clinical continuing education in oncological urology at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center of New York
- 1999-2005 Obtaining specialization in urologic surgery
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- 1995-1999 Doctor Infantry Brigade and the elite unit of the Israel Defense Forces
- Department of oncological urology at Beilinson Hospital
- Private practice at Herzliya Medical Center
- 2008 Director of the Department of urology at the Medical Oncology Service Center, Rabin Center, Beilinson Hospital
- Associate Clinical Professor at the Department of Surgery, Tel Aviv University
- Department of urology at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre, Tel Aviv
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the European Urology Association
- Member of the American Oncological Urology Association
- Member of the Israeli Urology Association
- Member of the American Urology Association
- Invited to seminars and workshops regularly
Mini-HoLEP (MILEP) vs HoLEP: a propensity score-matched analysis.
25 August, 2023
Electrolyte Imbalance in Anti-LGI1 Encephalitis: It Is Not All in Your Head.
17 August, 2023
Modified Citrus Pectin Treatment in Non-Metastatic Biochemically Relapsed Prostate Cancer: Long-Term Results of a Prospective Phase II Study
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Ofer Yossefovitz?
The primary specialization of the doctor is urologic surgery, oncological urology, and robotic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Ofer Yossefovitz