Prof. Dr. med. Stuart Hosie
Academic Hospital Schwabing Munich
5.0 on Google
The data collected based on 1 patient review on Google
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. med. Stuart Hosie. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
congenital diaphragmatic hernia
congenital urorectal malformations
nutritioninduced hepatobiliary dysfunction
short bowel syndrome
blunt abdominal trauma
minimally invasive surgery
- 2003 Habilitation and authorization to teach the subject of pediatric surgery, Medical Faculty Mannheim of the University of Heidelberg, Germany
- 1989-1991 Assistant Doctor in the medical facilities of the University of Dusseldorf, Germany
- 1991-1995 Assistant Doctor for Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, and Pediatrics at the University Hospital Mannheim, Germany
- 1995-1997 Senior Physician for Pediatric Surgery at the University Hospital Mannheim, Germany
- 1997-2006 Senior Physician at the Clinic for Pediatric Surgery at the University Clinic in Mannheim, Germany
- 1997-2006 Head of the Departments of Newborn Surgery and Pediatric Urology at the University Clinic in Mannheim, Germany
- 2016 Pediatric Surgery at the Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 2016 Department of pediatric surgery, Academic Hospital Schwabing Munich, Germany
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Pediatric Surgery
- Member of the European Pediatric Surgical Association
- 2014 Member of the extended board of the German Society for Pediatric Surgery
- 2015 Congress President of the German Society for Pediatric Surgery
- 2016 Head of the DRG working group and coding of the German Society for Pediatric Surgery
- 2009-2015 Member of the EUPSA Educational Office
- Member of the Colorectal Team Overseas, an international group of pediatric surgeons working overseas to treat children with anorectal deformities.
- The scientific advisory board of Soma (self-help organization for people with anorectal deformities)
S2k-Leitlinie Gastroösophageale Refluxkrankheit und eosinophile Ösophagitis der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Gastroenterologie, Verdauungs- und Stoffwechselkrankheiten (DGVS) – März 2023 – AWMF-Registernummer: 021–013.
Issues for patchy tissues: defining roles for gut-associated lymphoid tissue in neurodevelopment and disease.
Changing to online only - Comments.
Kölner Pl., 1, 80804
About this place
Munich is a beautiful city in Bavaria, the southern part of Germany. It is the third-biggest city in Germany after Berlin and Hamb
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Stuart Hosie?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Stuart Hosie
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Stuart Hosie