Prof. Dr. med. Stefan Sack
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Specialist in internal medicine
- Specialist in cardiology
- Specialist in intensive care medicine
- Specialist in emergency medicine
- Specialist in sports medicine
- Specialist in interventional cardiology
- 2007 Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- 2008 Professor
- 1999 Managed to perform the world's first implantation of a system for cardiac resynchronization therapy
- 2002 Developed the Herz Handy mobile phone with additional telemedicine functions
- Lecturer for students in their practical year
- 2008-2019 Head of the Department of cardiology and pulmonology, Academic Hospital Schwabing Munich, Germany
- 2019 Head of the Department of cardiology, pulmonology, and intensive care unit, Academic Hospital Neuperlach Munich, Germany
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology
- Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Heart LAG Bavaria
Coronary Angiography After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Without ST-Segment Elevation: One-Year Outcomes of a Randomized Clinical Trial.
9 August, 2023
Babesia divergens egress from host cells is orchestrated by essential and druggable kinases and proteases.
28 February, 2023
Care of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: an international analysis of quality indicators in the acute coronary syndrome STEMI Registry of the EURObservational Research Programme and ACVC and EAPCI Associations of the European Society of Cardiology in 11 462 patients.
27 January, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Stefan Sack?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, cardiology, emergency and sports medicine, interventional cardiology.
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Stefan Sack