Prof. Dr. med. Michael Ritter
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Diabetes - What you should know about the widespread disease
- Received a medical license
- Training in Clinic Grosshadern in Munich
- Obtaining a qualification in internal medicine
- Received additional qualification in endocrinology
- Habilitated with a topic in the field of lipid metabolism
- Endocrinologist and Senior Physician at the Clinic Grosshadern in Munich
- 1998 Chief Physician, Medical Director, and Head of a Department of internal medicine at Ibbenburen Clinic in North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2011-2014 Worked in the endocrinology center in Osnabruck
- 2014 Head of the Department of angiology, diabetology, and endocrinology at Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
- 2019 Chief Physician of the clinic for angiology, diabetology, and endocrinology at Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Michael Ritter?
The primary specialization of the doctor is angiology, diabetology, endocrinology, and internal medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Michael Ritter