Prof. Dr. med. Michael Jobges
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine in Hannover
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- Received additional specialization in neurology
- Obtaining additional specialization in rehabilitation, social medicine, and clinical geriatrics
- Department of early neurological rehabilitation at the Brandenburg Clinic near Bernau
- 2007 Director of early neurological rehabilitation at the Brandenburg Clinic near Bernau
- Professor of neuroscience at the University of Applied Health Sciences in Gary
- 2019 Medical Director, Department of neurological rehabilitation at Rehabilitation Clinic Schmieder Konstanz
Awards & Memberships
- First Chairman of the German Society for Neurotraumatology and Clinical Neurorehabilitation
- Member of the German Society for Neurology
- Member of the German Society for Neurological Rehabilitation
- Member of the scientific advisory board of the Bobath therapists in Germany
Plasma bioactive adrenomedullin predicts outcome after acute stroke in early rehabilitation.
24 March, 2023
Prominent Fatigue but No Motor Fatigability in Non-Hospitalized Patients With Post-COVID-Syndrome.
1 July, 2022
Iron deficiency is related to low functional outcome in patients at early rehabilitation after acute stroke.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Michael Jobges?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurology, rehabilitation, social medicine and clinical geriatrics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Michael Jobges