Prof. Dr. med. Hans Karbe
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- Received additional specialization in neurology
- Obtaining additional specialization in rehabilitation
- Medical Director, Department of neurology and acute early rehabilitation at Neurological Rehabilitation Center Godeshohe Bonn
The Relationship between Diurnal Measures of Tonic Alertness and Self-Reported Fatigue in Persons with Multiple Sclerosis-A Retrospective Data Analysis.
30 May, 2023
Randomised controlled pilot and feasibility study of multimodal agility-based exercise training (MAT) versus strength and endurance training (SET) to improve multiple sclerosis-related fatigue and fatigability during inpatient rehabilitation (ReFEx): study protocol.
6 September, 2022
The Role of Wisdom and Self-management Skills for Coping with Fear of Progression among Patients with Multiple Sclerosis with moderate disability: Results from a Cross-sectional Study
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Hans Karbe?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurology, neurological rehabilitation, stroke, early rehabilitation.
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Hans Karbe