Prof. Dr. med. Maximilian Bockhorn, FEBS
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Obtaining specialization in visceral and general surgery
- Received additional qualifications in the field of thoracic surgery
- Managing Senior Physician, Department of general, abdominal, thoracic, and endocrine surgery, University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 2019 Director, Department of general, abdominal, thoracic, and endocrine surgery at the University Hospital Oldenburg
The multi-societal European consensus on the terminology, diagnosis and management of patients with synchronous colorectal cancer and liver metastases: an E-AHPBA consensus in partnership with ESSO, ESCP, ESGAR, and CIRSE.
13 July, 2023
Robot-assisted and fluorescence-guided remnant-cholecystectomy: a prospective dual-center cohort study.
Hybrid Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy vs. Open Esophagectomy: A Retrospective Propensity Score Matched Comparison.
22 February, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Maximilian Bockhorn, FEBS?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general, visceral, endocrine, and thoracic surgery.
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Maximilian Bockhorn, FEBS