Prof. Dr. med. Harald Kuhl
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1985-1992 Studied medicine at the Universities of Mainz, Erlangen, and Aachen
- 1994 Doctorate at the medical faculty of the RWTH Aachen University
- 1999 Specialization in internal medicine
- 2002 Specialization in cardiology
- 2003 Habilitation and authorization to teach internal medicine, medical faculty of the RWTH Aachen University
- 2004 Specialization in intensive care medicine
- 1992-1994 Assistant doctor, internal medicine, Luisenhospital in Aachen, Germany
- 1994-2000 Assistant doctor, internal medicine and cardiology, University Hospital Aachen, Germany
- 2000-2001 Research Assistant at the University Hospitals of the University of Leuven, Belgium, and Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Main topic: cardiac imaging using cardiac magnetic resonance imaging; Grant from the Grimmke Foundation
- 2001-2009 Senior physician in Medical Clinic I, Department of Cardiology, Pneumology, and Angiology, University Hospital RWTH Aachen
- 2005 Specialist customers Echocardiography in internal medicine and Doppler sonography of the extracranial vessels
- 2006 Head of cardiac imaging at the University Hospital Aachen Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- 2007 Head of the cardiac catheterization laboratory at the University Hospital in Aachen, Germany
- 2008 European Cardiologist appointment as an adjunct professor at the medical faculty of the RWTH Aachen, Germany
- 2009 Head of the Clinic for Cardiology, Academic Hospital Harlaching Munich, Germany
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Cardiology
- Member of the Echocardiography working group
- Member of the Working group on magnetic resonance imaging
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the European Association of Cardiovascular Interventions
- Member of the Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the European Cardiologist
- Member of the Working group on magnetic cardiovascular resonance imaging
- Member of the Working group acute cardiac care
- Member of the German Society for Internal Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
- Member of the German Society for Internal Medicine
A Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of MP-AzeFlu Nasal Spray in Comparison to Commercially Available Azelastine Hydrochloride and Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Sprays in Chinese Volunteers with Allergic Rhinitis.
Whole-genome resequencing and bisulfite sequencing provide new insights into the feeding habit domestication in mandarin fish (Siniperca chuatsi).
12 January, 2023
Real-Life Effectiveness of MP-AzeFlu (Dymista®) in Swedish Patients with Persistent Allergic Rhinitis, Assessed by the Visual Analogue Scale.
4 January, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Harald Kuhl?
The primary specialization of the doctor is cardiology, internal medicine, intensive care medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Harald Kuhl