Prof. Dr. med. Gerhild Becker
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- 1990 Master of theology at the University of Hamburg
- 1997 Obtaining a license for a medical practice at the University of Freiburg
- Defense of the dissertation
- 2005 Master of Arts in Christian social science at the University of Freiburg
- 2006 Master of Science in palliative care at the King’s College, University of London
- 2007 Postdoctoral lecture qualification in internal medicine and palliative care at the School of Medicine of the University of Freiburg
- 2008 Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- Received additional qualifications in the field of palliative care and gastroenterology
- 1997-2011 Department of internal medicine II at the University Medical Center Freiburg
- 2009 Director of "Online master's program in palliative care" at the University of Freiburg
- 2012 W3 Full Professor and Medical Director, Department of palliative medicine at the University Hospital Freiburg
Predictors of mortality in Ugandan children with TB, 2016-2021.
1 September, 2023
Age as an Exclusion Criterion for Non-Operative Management in Simple Acute Appendicitis in Children.
17 August, 2023
Advanced Skeletal Ossification Is Associated with Genetic Variants in Chronologically Young Beef Heifers.
15 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Gerhild Becker?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, palliative care, and gastroenterology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Gerhild Becker