Prof. Dr. med. Christoph Scholz
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1996-2003 Studied medicine at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany, Imperial College London, UK, and Harvard Medical School Boston, USA
- 1997-2000 Studied and bachelor’s degree in philosophy at the Munich School of Philosophy, Germany
- 1998-2003 Cusanuswerk scholarship holder
- 2001 Laboratory stay at the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda (USA), Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Immunology
- 2009 Specialist accreditation for gynecology and obstetrics
- 2012 Master of Health Business Administration, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- 2004-2009 Assistant Doctor at the Women's Clinic of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany
- 2009-2011 Senior Physician at the Women's Clinic of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany
- 2011-2012 Senior Physician at the University Women's Clinic in Dusseldorf, Germany
- 2012 Senior Consultant at the University Women's Clinic Ulm, Germany
- 2014 Extraordinary Professor at the University of Ulm, Germany
- 2019 Head of obstetrics and gynecology, Women's Clinic, Academic Hospital Harlaching Munich, Germany
- 2019 Head of obstetrics and gynecology, Women's Clinic, Academic Hospital Neuperlach Munich, Germany
Meralgia Paresthetica: Relevance, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
29 September, 2023
International validation of two EORTC questionnaires for assessment of health-related quality of life for patients with high-grade non-Hodgkin lymphoma (QLQ-NHL-HG29) and low-grade non-Hodgkin lymphoma (QLQ-NHL-LG20).
1 September, 2023
Free-Hand MIS TLIF without 3D Navigation-How to Achieve Low Radiation Exposure for Both Surgeon and Patient.
4 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Christoph Scholz?
The primary specialization of the doctor is obstetrics, gynecology, gynecological oncology, minimally invasive surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Christoph Scholz