Prof. Dr. med. Boris Pfaffenbach
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Over 8,000 endoscopic examinations annually at the Solingen Clinic | The SolingenMagazine
- 1990 Studied Medicine at the Medical Faculty at the University of Bonn — Degree in General Medicine
- 1996 Specialty in Internal Medicine
- 1997 Specialty in Gastroenterology
- 1998 Doctoral Dissertation at the Ruhr-University Bochum
- 2000 Diploma in Quality Management of Medical Support
- 2003 Professor at Ruhr-University Bochum
- 1990-1992 Assistant Doctor at the Institute of Pathology at the University Clinic of Essen
- 1992-1997 Assistant Doctor at the University Medical Clinic at St. Joseph’s Hospital of the Ruhr-University Bochum
- 1998-2001 Senior Doctor in the Medical Clinic №1 of the City Clinical Hospital in Solingen
- 2002-2008 Chief Doctor of the Clinic of Internal Medicine of the Bethlehem Hospital in Stolberg
- 2008 Head of the Department of Gastroenterology at the Academic Hospital Solingen, Germany
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society of Gastroenterology
- Member of the European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Member of the German Dietitian Association
[How safe is sedation in gastrointestinal endoscopy? A multicentre analysis of 388,404 endoscopies and analysis of data from prospective registries of complications managed by members of the Working Group of Leading Hospital Gastroenterologists (ALGK)].
The lack of influence of CagA positive Helicobacter pylori strains on gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
[Nutritional therapy in gastrointestinal diseases. Diets--necessary or superfluous?].
8 March, 2001
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Boris Pfaffenbach?
The primary specialization of the doctor is gastroenterology, internal medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Boris Pfaffenbach