Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Schmidt, Ph.D.
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1990-1997 Studied human medicine in Heidelberg, Montpellier, and Berlin
- 1997-1998 Gastroenterology and endocrinology, Charite University Berlin
- 1998 Ph.D., Charite University Berlin: “Tracheobronchial stent implantation in tumors of the central airways - clinical and experimental investigations”
- 2005 Specialist in internal medicine
- 2007 Specialist in pneumology
- 1999-2010 Pneumology, Charite University Berlin
- 2010-2016 Head of Pneumology, Clinic for internal medicine I, University Hospital Halle
- 2011-2016 Member of the Ethics Committee of the medical faculty of the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- 2012-2015 Provisional Clinic Director, Clinic for internal medicine I, University Hospital Halle
- 2012-2016 Board Member of the Krukenberg Cancer Center Halle
- 2016 Chief Physician, Department of internal medicine (pneumology and sleep medicine) at Academic Hospital DRK Berlin-Mitte
- Board of Directors of the Certified Lung Cancer Center
- Lecturer at the medical faculty of the Martin Luther University in Halle-Wittenberg
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Pneumology
- Member of the European Respiratory Society
- Member of the German Cancer Society
- Member of the pneumatological-oncological working group
- Member of the European Association for Bronchology
- Member of the Campaign bronchial carcinoma
- Member of the Central German Society for Pneumology
- Member of the Respiratory league
- Member of the Tumor Center for Clinic and Practice Berlin
Accuracy of the sonographic determination of estimated fetal weight in anhydramnios.
Coronary stent imaging in photon counting computed Tomography: Optimization of reconstruction kernels in a phantom.
A longitudinal examination of the protective effect of resilience against anxiety among older adults with high COVID-related worry.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Schmidt, Ph.D.?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, pneumology, respiratory medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Schmidt, Ph.D.