Prof. Dr. Antonio Russi Tintore
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Institute of Epilepsy Individual selection of treatment | SEEG Robotic Surgery | RU version
What is Rasmussen syndrome or chronic encephalitis? Dr. Antonio Russi, Neurologist - Epileptologist
Aim of Gene Therapy. Dr. A.S. Antonio Russi, Neurologist Epleptologist
Cenobamate and Epilepsy, Drs. Antonio Russi
Neurostimulation in Epilepsy
FAQS about Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- 1972 Medical University of Barcelona, Spain
- 1978 Specialization in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology at Hospital del Mar
- 1985 Specialization in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- 1986 Specialization in Epileptology at the Antiepileptic Center of Barcelona
- 1978-1986 Served as a Neurologist at the Anti-Epileptic Center of Barcelona
- Resident Doctor at the Neurology Department, Hospital del Mar Hospital
- Intern Neurologist at a Local Institute in Barcelona
- Neurology Services Assistant at the Sagrado Corazon Hospital, Hospital HM La Esperanza
- 1987 Doctor in the Department of diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy difficult patients of any age, including surgical program
- Director of Epilepsy Unit and Electroencephalography Service at the Quiron Teknon Hospital, Barcelona
- Director of Epilepsy Russi Institut
- Director of the Neurology and Neurosurgery Institute of Barcelona
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Spanish and Catalan Community Against Epilepsy
- President of the Spanish Bureau Against Epilepsy
- Member of the Catalan Society of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Member of the Catalan Society of Neurology
- Member of the Spanish Society of Electroencephalography and clinic Neurophysiology
- Member of the American Epilepsy Community
- Member of the Spanish Society of Neurology
- Co-organizer of the 5th and 6th European Congress of Epilepsy
- Co-chairman of the 32nd International Epilepsy Congress in Spain
The international environment of the Liga Espanola contra la Epilepsia
[International environment of the Spanish League against Epilepsy].
1 February, 1999
[Results of statistical analysis with a computer of the median effective dose and plasma levels of drugs in the treatment of epilepsy].
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Antonio Russi Tintore?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurology, epileptology, neurophysiology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Antonio Russi Tintore