Prof. Dr. Antonio Berruezo Sanchez, Ph.D.
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Antonio Berruezo. Waterfalls
- Studied human medicine at the University of Granada
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Ph.D., School of Medicine, University of Barcelona
- Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- Received additional specialization in cardiology
- 2002 Cardiologist, Department of ventricular arrhythmia at the Cardiovascular Clinical Institute in Barcelona
- 2005-2010 Senior Electrophysiologist at the Department of cardiac arrhythmia, Hospital Clinic Barcelona
- 2014-2018 Associated Professor, University of Barcelona
- 2020 Head of the Department of arrhythmia at Teknon Medical Center Barcelona
Awards & Memberships
- 2005-2018 Principal Investigator of 5 grants of the Spanish Health Research Fund
- 2020 Principal Investigator of a grant from the “ATTRACT”, Horizon
- 2020 National coordinator of the PROFID multicentre trial, Horizon
- Member of the Spanish Society of Cardiology
- Member of the arrhythmia section, Spanish Society of Cardiology
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the European Heart Rhythm Association
- Management and development of the digital project UnidadArritmias.org, a unit specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
Twenty-five years of research in cardiac imaging in electrophysiology procedures for atrial and ventricular arrhythmias.
25 August, 2023
Postoperative Critical Care Admission Was Not Associated with Improved Postoperative Outcomes in Elective Colorectal Surgery: Secondary Analysis Of POWER Trial.
7 August, 2023
Lipomatous metaplasia as the most reliable computed tomography predictor for functional substrate localization in scar-related ventricular tachycardia
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Antonio Berruezo Sanchez, Ph.D.?
The primary specialization of the doctor is cardiology, electrophysiology, arrhitmology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Antonio Berruezo Sanchez, Ph.D.